15 Tough Interview Questions
Are you conducting an interview in the near future? Not sure what questions to ask? Here are 15 killer interview questions to help:
1. If you had ten seconds to sell you and your abilities what would you say?
2. What are your weaknesses/ areas for development? What are your strengths?
3. How would you describe a great day at work?
4. How do you react if others around you are demotivated or negative?
5. What would current managers and colleagues say about you?
6. What would you plan to do in the firs three months of this new role and how?
7. What will your referees say about you?
8. What achievement that is not on your CV are you most proud of?
9. What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made and what did you learn from it?
10. What do you know about our company?
11. Where does the role fit in with your current career ambitions?
12. Can you tell me about a time when you added value to your previous employer’s business?
13. What would it mean to you if you didn’t get the job?
14. What aspect of your last role has involved working with others, what did you enjoy/ what did you not enjoy?
15. How much are you worth?
By asking these questions you should gain a very good insight into the candidate.
Here at MyJobs.Coach, we have expert advice and specialist consultants in a number of different fields. We are happy to talk to you and give you any advice you need. Have a look at our Employer Page to see what we can offer, or contact us for further help!